You saw it here first!

My photo
An (Occasionally) Enthusiastic Bike rider with a penchant for geological stuff, having a good time and utilising my pessimism to it full capacity!

Saturday 11 October 2008

Nearly Christmas! (Well, close enough to justify getting more bike kit?!)

I feel a desperate need to spend more money on the bike.

so I plan to invest in some more bits of plastic to protect the rather rubbish paintwork on the areas of the fairing where the paint has worn off! and some better weather protection - Compared to my Triumph Trophy the weather protection on the Honda is not much cop either!

I'm thinking, if I sneak a few bits on the bike at a time, 'Er indoors may not notice. although there may be a problem when I roll the bike out of the garage after a few months of sticking bits on it, and it has sort of evolved from a stock Pan European to something just short of a Goldwing!



Still, That's a bridge to be crossed when I get to it.
Live for the moment, that's what I say!! (Albeit a very short moment, probably!)

1 comment:

Rallyist said...

Have you thought about eating less sweet stuff then you will become a little slimmer and will be able to use the wind deflecting facilities a little better