You saw it here first!

My photo
An (Occasionally) Enthusiastic Bike rider with a penchant for geological stuff, having a good time and utilising my pessimism to it full capacity!

Sunday 9 November 2008

Bl#@dy LEDs, it gets worse!

Having spent ages fitting 2 LED's in each mirror housing One in the right housing (the proper Amber ones) has packed up!, this comes to 6 of the 8 LED's I got from Ultraled.com that have give up the ghost, bailed out, gone west, etc.
I shall forego any further urges to get my LED's from this source and stick to getting them from Maplins, all of which are still working despite having to put up with my (not inconsiderable) ability to bugger - all things electric - up.

I tidied the garage up today, due to pressure from' she-that-doesn't-want-to-scrape-ice-from-the-windscreen-in-the-morning', so the car can be put into it.
This has the effect of reducing the available space for the bike, so I will now have to revisit my 'mucking about in the garage' schedule and maybe transfer some effort into sorting out my website, which I've not been giving enough attention too.

No comments: