You saw it here first!

My photo
An (Occasionally) Enthusiastic Bike rider with a penchant for geological stuff, having a good time and utilising my pessimism to it full capacity!

Tuesday 8 March 2011

I knew it!!!!!

Just 'cos I wash me bike all my tech starts fighting back, My tracker has give up the ghost and I am now invisible (or rather the bike is) to the world, I feel so insignificant.

I'm doing a bit of fault finding tonight in the vain hope that it'll burst back into life in the morning and I'll be back (or rather the bike will be) visible to thems what know where to look!

I've just ordered a new lead for the autocom as well as the existing Garmin/phone/etc lead is a bit 'crackly' and with monitors fitted in ones lug-holes this can be a bit wearing after a few hours, (Better than wind noise though, that's wind as in hurricane, not as in 'wrong-end coughing'! )

No comments: