You saw it here first!

My photo
An (Occasionally) Enthusiastic Bike rider with a penchant for geological stuff, having a good time and utilising my pessimism to it full capacity!

Friday 27 June 2008

Working tomorrow


Got to work tomorrow, still this gives me some time to prep the bike for the English National Rally and check I've got me route right.
Last time I did the rally I relied totally on the satnav and it had me zooming off in all directions less the correct ones! once I realised it had it in for me I gave it a stern talking to and checked the somewhat dodgy info I have inadvertently loaded into it and all was well, I cut it a smidge fine at the final check point though.
The picture is of my Triumph Trophy 1200 at Sutton Maddock check point at about 4am in the morning hence the blurry eyed photo.

This year is the first year on the rally for the Pan European and it's looking forward to it, should be a bit cheaper as well as the fuel consumption is better on the Pan than the Trophy, mind the cost of fuel has gone up you know! so it'll cost twice as much anyway. Still ones got to do what you can to keep up the fight for Global warming, and keep paying lots of tax to bail out the Government in it's time of need.

No comments: