You saw it here first!

My photo
An (Occasionally) Enthusiastic Bike rider with a penchant for geological stuff, having a good time and utilising my pessimism to it full capacity!

Wednesday 10 September 2008

Isn't it frustrating.....

.... when you cant play with some thing new you've bought yourself!
I've yet to go out and parade my nice new riding ensemble I got me for my Birthday! This is due to work commitments and not the weather as I need to get out in the rain to see if the kit is waterproof.
I did do a small trip out overnight last week-end and had to drive home in some serious Fog, no joke on the A1 when I was doing no faster than 40mph (Visor fogging on the outside as well as Fog = bugger all visibility!) and all around me were obviously unaffected by 50mtr visibility!?
So I didn't get to find out if the 'keep you warm/cool liner' worked or how waterproof it is.

Now then! this week-end see's the Brighton Burn-up taking place and all being well I'm going down there with Steve, this will be an all day event so it's bound to rain at some stage, and I get to try out my Kit.

2 comments:

Highwaylass said...

It won't rain on you, unless I join you.

Rallyist said...

Jim .... I have used the shower in the past to check kits waterproof ness or lack of.