You saw it here first!

My photo
An (Occasionally) Enthusiastic Bike rider with a penchant for geological stuff, having a good time and utilising my pessimism to it full capacity!

Saturday 23 August 2008

I like getting prezzies

It's my Birthday in a few days, Now I don't normally have Birthdays as this only makes you get older! I have, However, condescended to have a little Birthday this year so that I can have prezzies (I like prezzies!)
So far I have one prezzie which I went and got today at a motorcycle cafe and clothing place in Brackley, Northants, called Skins this consisted of a new pair of motorbike trousers from the Swedish company Halvarssons which will improve my riding in the wet, hot, dry, cold & indifferent weather?! They certainly fit better than all the rest of my trousers (Mind you that may be due to my mutating waistline) and they are related to Rukka stuff but without the extortionate cost!


I can't help but think that'll be the only one I get for my Birthday, but it don't matter because I also got in the post this very morning my....

East Coast Challenge mug
(Most important!!!)

2 comments:

Alan said...

Happy Birthday, Jim. Felicitations on reaching the grand old age of ??.

Congratulations on your successful East Coast Challenge. Three coasts to go?

Go on whisper in my ear, how much did the pants really cost?

Panamaniac said...

They came in at £140 and I now have the Jacket to complete the ensemble which was £199.
I must say I think they look very fetching on. (They'd probably look better on anyone else though?!)