You saw it here first!

My photo
An (Occasionally) Enthusiastic Bike rider with a penchant for geological stuff, having a good time and utilising my pessimism to it full capacity!

Tuesday 5 August 2008

Memories are made of ?

I just got a mail from 'Friends reunited' from a school colleague who I used to go out with back in the day.
How embarrassed was I having to write back saying I couldn't remember her, I have since put some serious thought into this period of my life time and come up fairly blank!
It was only 36 years ago but so much has happened during that 36 years my brain cell seems to have squirrelled away most of my formative years.
I think I may be remembering some of this period now, but it does make you wish you'd kept in touch in the first place and not just 'lived for the day' mind we didn't have the technology to assist memory (DV, Digital cameras, phones etc) that today's youth have.

Still I must have had a good time over this 36 year period to have forgotten the previous years.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I've just tried to remember some names from when I was at school. I got stuck after 14 and it's only been 23 ish years ago. Interest bike blog you have here.