You saw it here first!

My photo
An (Occasionally) Enthusiastic Bike rider with a penchant for geological stuff, having a good time and utilising my pessimism to it full capacity!

Monday 18 August 2008

RBR - All done!

I finished the Round Britain Rally on Thursday of last week, and I'm now thinking of what to do for the rest of the Summer/Autumn (Fall)
I intend to go out for a week end camping some time but this will be decided 'on the day' and be weather dependant. (it would make such a difference to have a week end without rain!)

Meantime, I have the bike to service, Honda - 4000 miles, therefore should take approx 3 minutes (would normally cost £247 at the dealership so that wont be happening as it's nearly out of warranty) and then I've still got to clean it and survey the damage collected over the year, I know I've collected quite a few scratches and scrapes due to the rubbish H2O based paint Honda use, hopefully they'll polish out.

No comments: