You saw it here first!

My photo
An (Occasionally) Enthusiastic Bike rider with a penchant for geological stuff, having a good time and utilising my pessimism to it full capacity!

Sunday 6 July 2008

It started with a curse!

Brilliant idea! If I take my iPAQ with me on the National Rally I can upload lots of interesting(?) snippets to this blog, live and fresh as it happens (this is clever and I have seen Highwaylass do it)
I know it can be done because my first post was done this way.
So, having found myself at a loose end at the first checkpoint (I got there 1:1/2 hours before the start of the rally and nobody else was there) I extract said iPAQ with a flourish, and madly stab at the keyboard creating a truly wonderful narrative on my exploits at the driving skills 'tests' I had just completed (actually, 'completed' may be a little overstated?!)
When I send the above, it gets hijacked by the email fairy who promptly looses it (Tart!!)
when I try to recover my labour of love there is no sign of it, what's all that about?
I even took this picture to send with it,Could this be the reason the email Fairy consigned it to oblivion?

More to follow

No comments: