You saw it here first!

My photo
An (Occasionally) Enthusiastic Bike rider with a penchant for geological stuff, having a good time and utilising my pessimism to it full capacity!

Monday 28 July 2008

The escape from Wales

Success! I got out of Wales without mishap! that's twice I've managed to escape the clutches of the Red Dragon this year.
normally I have some sort of disaster when in Wales, punctures, fall-off's etc, I can attribute 2 of my assisted recoveries (1 to the RAC & the other to the AA) to my Welsh soirées.
I did forget/lose my little foldy-up handle that I use for the cooking pans which resulted in medium-rare fingers and abuse to the God of gas camping stoves, and the C&CC clubrez booking system stuck again as despite my paying online they had used that payment to cover the cost of my forthcoming camping adventures at Norwich, once again the site staff came to the rescue and took more cash from me, how kind!



Early morning start was a bit misty




The Site at Rhandirmwyn (pronounced @#/'.,##'**?)
was the best I've been to yet -despite it's name, (I say this at every site I go to -other than Teversal- as each one seems better than the previous one!)

The scenery is marvellous and the showers produce enough water to enable you to stand still and get wet; as opposed to most camping site showers which require you to run around in the shower to get wet.



Somewhere on this bike is the handle for my cooking pots!




More about the Motorcycling to follow, watch this space!

No comments: