You saw it here first!

My photo
An (Occasionally) Enthusiastic Bike rider with a penchant for geological stuff, having a good time and utilising my pessimism to it full capacity!

Monday 21 July 2008

Near miss!! (Booking camping via clubrez)

Phew! Close call again using the Camping & Caravan Clubs online booking fiasco called Clubrez

I booked a site for this coming week-end in Wales, unfortunately I seem to be missing the Welsh pronunciation gene and booked the wrong site, a mistake I discovered almost immediately I hit the 'confirm' button (as you do!)
I tried then to change the booking utilising this facility on Clubrez only to be told this can't be done as the booking was within 8 days of going there? So I ring them up this very morning and am told I may lose my deposit (It's not just Labour MPs then?) but try contacting the site direct and they will sort me out, which they did, another example of just how good the C&CC site staff are.
Moral of this story;- don't book online with the C&CC unless your booking 2 weeks in advance.

No comments: