You saw it here first!

My photo
An (Occasionally) Enthusiastic Bike rider with a penchant for geological stuff, having a good time and utilising my pessimism to it full capacity!

Thursday 24 July 2008

Ready to go!!!!

I've just finished packing the bike up, and am ready to head off into Wales for the week-end!
I must be getting good at this camping-on-a-bike malarkey as I seem to have rather a lot of room left in the top-box(?) and most of my pockets are still empty.
I assume I'll find out why when I arrive at the camp-site and discover that vital kit required to ensure the smooth running and success of this week-end is still residing somewhere at home?!

2 comments:

Highwaylass said...

If you've forgotten something it's a fine excuse for buying new kit :)

Panamaniac said...

I didn't seem to have forgotten anything, but I do wish I'd worn my leathers! I never saw a drop of rain all week-end and it was HOT!!